Peregrine Urban Initiative
Peregrine Urban Initiative was launched in 2012, the result of the merger of Byer Gallo Associates LLC with the partners at Peregrine Group LLC. This new initiative focuses specifically on projects located in emerging, transitional and underdeveloped urban neighborhoods that have the greatest potential to reinvigorate activity and further economic growth.
PUI offers a full range of real estate development and advisory services to not-for-profit, for-profit and public-sector clients that reflect our collective professional capacities in project planning and design, acquisition, finance and ownership structuring, construction management, property and asset management, leveraging --
- Low Income Housing Tax Credits (Federal and State) and Bond Financing
- New Market Tax Credits, Section 108 Loan Programs
- HUD Hope VI, American Recovery, Reinvestment Act (ARRA), Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP), State/Fed Historic Tax Credits
- Section 8, VASH, MRVP and other Operating Subsidies
- Private Investment, Gap Financing and Subsidy Resources